I Took A Walk

I Took A Walk | Joey Santiago Fine Art


This is a beautiful 36 X 36 sofa sized painting titled “I Took A Walk“, by artist Joey Santiago. With just a couple of chalkboard push pins, this painting is ready to hang and is protected by 2 coats of medium gloss varnish.

Joey Santiago Fine Art | The Influence of Music


My apologies for getting that song stuck in your head now but it was what I was listening to when I created this beauty. "I Took A Walk" combines texture, color, and rhythm. It brings out the vibrancy and excitement that will get anyone staring at it for hours.

Joey Santiago Fine Art | Welcome "I Took A Walk" To Your Home


Why not welcome “I Took A Walk" to your home or business today? I started a new pricing structure in order to get this beauty from here to you. For a limited time all of my paintings are going to be available at the price of $49.00 plus shipping and handling. Finally, something beautiful you can truly own at a great price ~Joey



Visit my store on Storenvy