City Turned Sideways - $99

City Turned Sideways | Abstract Art Paintings


This is a beautiful 36 X 36 sofa sized painting titled “City Turned Sideways“, by artist Joey Santiago. With just a couple of chalkboard push pins, this painting is ready to hang and is protected by 2 coats of medium gloss varnish. Abstract Art Paintings!

 Memories of A City Once Beloved


If you ask me "What where you thinking?", I'm going to be the first to tell you, "I never know". What was I listening to? The smooth jazz of Bob James. I know, I know, I'm a rocker but diversity in music is what helps me create some of my best and favorite paintings. With the exciting colors that I decided to use, I couldn't help feeling and thinking about the memories that I had, growing up in New York City.  The excitement, the noise (beautiful noise), the color, the music, and the city scrapes, hence "City Turned Sideways". I guess you've had to be born and raised there in order to appreciate "what was I thinking", when creating this piece. Any of our great cities for that matter. As abstract artists, we never create what we want to until the creation is done. That's why music plays a big part in the creation of my projects.  Abstract Art Paintings!

 Welcome “City Turned Sideways” To Your Home/Business


Why not welcome “City Turned Sideways” to your home or business today? Whether your walls are White, Blue, or Deep Purple, I’m sure this painting would look great wherever you decide to hang it! Abstract Art Paintings! ~Joey 

 

 City Turned Sideways – $99.00
Original Acrylic On Canvas – 36 ” X 36 “