Rock & Roll

Rock & Roll

This is a beautiful 84 X 30 sofa sized painting titled "Rock & Roll", by artist Joey Santiago. With just a couple of chalkboard push pins, this painting is ready to hang and is protected by 2 coats of medium gloss varnish.



 The Energy That Screams "Rock & Roll" | Joey Santiago Fine Art

This week I wanted to get a little rowdy and a little crazy. Of course while listening to Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" I had no choice but to create something that screams "Rock & Roll". I did something a little different in which I attached 4 separate pieces of canvas, grabbed some red, black, yellow, metallic purple, metallic blue, and then I let the music do the rest.

Music and painting draws on each other for inspiration and stimulation during the emergence and development of modernism. In this case Rock & Roll.


Let's Rock & Roll | Joey Santiago Fine Art

Ok, so maybe you're not into "Rock & Roll". However, this piece is a keeper no matter the setting. This piece is perfect for any home or business. The creation of this piece was a little different for me but it was so much fun creating while also listening to Led Zeppelin's "Rock & Roll", hence the name.



Visit my store on Storenvy