Beautiful In My Eyes - $99

This is a beautiful 36 X 36 sofa sized painting titled "Beautiful In My Eyes", by artist Joey Santiago. With just a couple of chalkboard push pins, this painting is ready to hang and is protected by 2 coats of medium gloss varnish.


Beautiful In My Eyes - What Are Pink Dogwoods?

Pink flowers start lighter in color, and then get slightly deeper as your tree ages... never giving you the same color twice! These blooms are even more remarkable when displayed against their own dark green background when its leaves appear.

Dogwoods are one of the first trees to bloom... putting everyone in a spring mood, weeks early.

In autumn, these green leaves turn a fiery red, marking the end of summer and bringing color to your fall landscape.

Gray stems with a bright red fruit and a cinnamon checkered bark offer winter interest, especially with a snowfall.

The fruit of the Pink Dogwood is an important source of winter food for many songbirds, including robins, cardinals and waxwings. Don't be surprised if you see Wild Turkey, as well.


 Welcome “Beautiful In My Eyes” To Your Home/Business

 Why not welcome “Beautiful In My Eyes” to your home or business today? This painting will look great on white or pink colored walls. Remember once again, abstract art paintings are there to capture emotions and awaken the senses. I never over price my work because after all, everyone has the right to own something beautiful! Home Decor Art Paintings!




Beautiful In My Eyes – $99.00
Original Acrylic On Canvas – 36 ” X 36 “

0 comments: